Lawyer - LL. M. Eur.
Certified IP specialist Lawyer
vCard: Lucas Genz
Lucas Genz joined the team of Cornea Franz Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB in February 2019 and advises and represents you in all areas of intellectual property law. His main practice areas are the assertion and defence of claims under competition, trademark and copyright law and the drafting and negotiation of delimitation and licensing agreements.
Areas of expertise
- Food Supplements
- Intellectual property rights
- IT and Trademarks
- Media and Copyrights
- Press Law
- Unfair competition
- Design Protection
Education and professional activity
- Studies in law at the Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg
- First state examination in law in Würzburg
- Legal clerkship and second state examination in law at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf
- European accompanying studies with degree „European Lawyer”; (Univ. Würzburg) at the Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg
- European postgraduate studies with „Magister des Europäischen Rechts”; (LL. M. Eur. ) at the Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg
- Many years of experience as a lawyer in law firms specialising in intellectual property law with an international focus in Munich
- Since April 2018 Specialist in intellectual property law
Since 2019 working in our office in Würzburg.
Language skills: English