- Specialist in tax law
- Specialist in commercial and corporate law
As a specialist in commercial and corporate law, Klaus Ratz has many years of experience in advising medium-sized companies, including advice on acquisitions and sales.
He is involved in both litigation to assert claims and in drafting of contracts. This also includes the extrajudicial and judicial representation of shareholders in shareholder disputes. As a specialist in tax law, he represents clients in appeal proceedings before the revenue office, in legal action before the tax court and in criminal tax proceedings.
He also represents clients and tax advisors in liability proceedings, both in and out of court.
AREAS OF LEGAL PRACTICE
- Corporate law
- Trade law | Trade agent law
- Commercial agent law
- Sales law
- Tax law
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
- Studied law and economics at Julius-Maximilians-Universität, Würzburg
- First and Second Legal State Examinations in Würzburg
- Many years of experience in an auditing company and in law firms specializing in commercial law
- Member of the Board of the Unternehmer- und Beraterforums für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht e.V. Nürnberg (Entrepreneur and Consultant Forum for Commercial and Corporate Law)
- 1st Chairman of the Evangelical Association of Grombühl, Würzburg